The following dealers will be at Conjecture 2011 in our dealers’ room:
- Autmnside Productions – Bookmarks, Original Art, Comic Ashcan, Comic PDFs on DVD
- Fo’Paws Productions -T-Shirts, polos, totes
- Hattitude – Steampunk hats, accessories and a small rack of costumes.
- Little Vampires/ Lunasea Studios – Original art, books and merchandise based on my Little Vampires, and inspired by sci-fi, fantasy and horror
- Mysterious Galaxy – New Books
- Phil Davis Books and Treasures – Hats, books, Weta collectibles, Steampunk paraphernalia, Jewelry
- Sandra’s Closet – Misc. used clothing, costumes & materials, books, magazines, posters, etc. Stuff out of my closet. All items are eitehr self-made or used, non-taxable.
Our hours will be:
Friday 12:00 noon – 7:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Our Dealers’ Room deadline has passed, but if you are still interested you can contact Ron Oakes and let him know you’d like a table. We will add you to the waiting list and let you know as soon as possible if you are getting a table.
Tables in the shared Dealers’ Room/Art Show. Each table will be $60.00 and will come with 1 membership. There is a limit of two tables for each dealer.Dealers will be able to purchase additional memberships for a reduced $25.00 rate with either option.
NOTE: There were some typos in the packets mailed out and online prior to June 13. Please use the updated information below.
Our original dealers’ room coordinator, Richard Rowell, has been seriously ill and has resigned to concentrate on restoring his health. Other members of the committee are filling in on an interim basis, primarily the chair Ron Oakes with advice from Cathy “Nolly” Mullican.
If you are interested in helping out please contact Ron Oakes at email@example.com.